Erik has released a new version of caploader and you can find more information here. One of the complaints I got when I posted about 1.0 was that people wanted a demo, and guess what, there is a demo version now along with a number of enhancements.
Most of my time of late has been playing with my Raspberry Pi and looking at different options I can do with it.
My main goal years ago for releasing my linux version of satori was to put it on a little system like this. In that vein I've started looking at rewriting Satori in python and making the code available. This has been a goal for a long time and is not going very far very fast, but eventually I hope to have something to release!