Monday, August 2, 2010

Forensics Contest #6 (yeah, the last contest)

But First....

While it would have been nice to be at defcon and participate in contest #7, I didn't have that opportunity. Nor, based on some of the emails I got would have I probably done very good at it since it appeared to be wireless packets that you had to glean info from. Who knows we'll see once they post the ~50MB pcap file.

Anyway, my netbook that I won from contest #6 came in about a week ago. I just wanted to say thanks to Sherry, Eric and Jonathan for putting the contest together and to those that provided other support for it! I look forward to the next contests!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
IT Service riverside